1. We Value WORSHIP - (Psalms 95:1-6)
- We worship the Living God, revealed through Jesus Christ and working in the world through the Holy Spirit.
2. We Value THE WORD OF GOD - (2 Timothy 3:16; Psalms 199:105)
- We are life-long learners, studying the Word of God. It is our standard and guide for life.
3. We Value PRAYER - (1 Thessalonians 5:17; James 5:17; Philippians 4:6)
- We value prayer, in faith, believing that God both hears and answers our prayers.
4. We Value THE HOLY SPIRIT - (Acts 1:8; Acts 2:1-4; John 14:16,17,26; 15:26,27)
- We embrace the gifts and working of the Holy Spirit in our lives and church family.
5. We Value INTEGRITY - (James 1:22-25; John 14:23,24; Galatians 5:19-26)
- We believe we are called and equipped by God to live with integrity, set apart for God’s glory and purposes.
6. We Value INDIVIDUALS OF ALL AGES - (Deuteronomy 6:6-9; James 1:27; John 3:16)
- Every name is a person. Every person has a story. Every story matters to God. We invest time, energy and resources to their development and growth in the Kingdom of God.
7. We Value FAMILY - (Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Ephesians 5:21-33; Matthew 19:13,14)
- We place high value on family and family ministry. We believe strong families make strong churches and communities.
8. We Value SERVICE - (Mark 10:43-45; Matthew 20:25-28; Philippians 2:3)
- We believe service to others is more important than serving ourselves.
9. We Value GENEROSITY - (Acts 20:35; Proverbs 11:25; 2 Corinthians 9:6,7)
- We value expressing a Biblical lifestyle of generosity with our time, talents, and our resources.
10. We Value EXCELLENCE - (Colossians 3:17; Philippians 4:8)
- We desire that everything we do express a spirit of excellence. We strive for great, not “good enough.”
11. We Value #ONEMORE - (Matthew 28:19,20, John 3:16,17)
- We value and obey the Great Commission of Jesus. We value seeing others come to salvation in Christ by grace through faith, learning to love Christ and become His disciples.